How many times did it happen to you that you were hoping to relax and watch a Hindi movie alone but your busy schedule is not letting you to do so. Thus, you decide to do that on a weekend. Also, you are looking forward to spend some time along watching the movie or with friends/family. Although, there could be a problem. How many times did it happen that when it is finally your break on Saturday you do not know what to watch. That is why, we are here to help. If you have an account on Einthusan Hindi, the fun will be greater.
Related articles about Hindi Movies to Watch on Weekends
There is no need to search online and get scammed by fake links. Moreover, you can watch them without any buffering or trouble. The picture quality will be clear and high resolution and you can also comment or rate. No need to deal with the hassle of finding a link that works. You can also download it on a weekday and even if your internet connection is out you can watch it on a Saturday. Nothing is there to stop you. So, getting back to our main issue, how many times did it happen that you did not know what to watch and wasted more than an hour on searching. Here is a list of the Hindi movies for you to watch on a Saturday.
1. Dil Dhadakne Do. You should watch this if you want to watch a movie with your family or with friends or even just all by yourself. The cast is perfect as it includes the beautiful couple that we have seen on Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl: Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh. It also consists of Priyanka Chopra, Farhan Akhter and Anil Kapoor. If you have seen Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and loved it, you will like this one as well. You can tell by now that since Zoya Akhtar is the director, you will love her magic here. The specialties on the movie is the location, the cast and the story. You will like the story, the music and the comedy part. It is also something related to our regular life not something of fiction or out of imagination. A family on a cruise dealing with love, divorce and so much more is what we see nowadays.
2. Sultan. Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and Anushka Sharma and Salman Khan in the lead role, nobody is going to miss this. If you are a Salman Khan fan you should be in for a treat. If you liked Bajrangi Bhaijan and you want to see more of him, this daring movie will be the one. You will see him and Anushka in a new look. You will love how she is a lady wrestler. It is an excellent film about sports and you should have time to watch this.
3. Queen. If you like girl power then you should watch this. In fact, it will not be just an entertainment for you and it can be a life lesson. If you are thinking of forgiving someone who has done wrong with you then you are not taking the right step. Most girls in India make the mistake of going back even after their in-laws have done wrong with them. Here, you will learn what is right and what is wrong, if you are a lady, you will love this. You will also adore the scenes in Paris. There is nothing to say about Kangana Ranaut’s acting: she is simply amazing! The songs are also fantastic.
4. Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram Leela. You should know crafting a list of great movies is far away from precise science since everybody’s choice is different. If you are in search for a nice movie, we will hit the jackpot with Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram Leela. You will not be disappointed even though it is not a story of the modern era. It is two plots for the value of one by the appearances of it. You will see that Ram is the hero who came and flirt with Leela. They eventually fall in love but being from different clans causes the problems. Find out what happens in the end. Do they live happily ever after?
5. Jolly LLB 2. How can we not include an Akshay Kumar film? He has always amazed us with comedy, action and what not. He has impressed us with Rustom, Oh My God, House full, Rowdy Rathore, Airlift and so on. He and Huma Qureshi are the lead roles and the plot is of a small-time lawyer who is confronted with a crucial case in his profession. I have not watched it and I am already feeling curious what is going to happen next!
6. Badrinath Ki Dulhania. If you are an Alia Bhatt fan, you should watch this. If you have loved the couple Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan in Humpty Sharma ki Dulhania, then this will not be a disappointment. There are folks who have watched in more than five times and want to watch again and again because of the lead roles’ acting and the movie’s plot. It is another filmed where the producer is Karan Johar after casting the lead roles in Humpty Sharma ki Dulhania and Student of the year.
7. Ok Jaanu. You obviously know how famous and successful Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor became after the Hindi movie, Aashiqui 2. Later both the cast were being called for many other movies with other lead roles such as Ek Villan for Shraddha with Siddharth Malhotra and Daawat e Ishq for Aditya with Parineeti. This is another movie with the exact same couple people loved in Aashiqui 2.
8. Raees. Lastly, if you have not watch this film from Shah Rukh Khan, do not want any longer. It is last on the list so that if you are not watching the first seven we suggested, you are going to pick this one. Nobody can miss a Shah Rukh Khan film. This Hindi movie is entertaining, engaging and delightful.